- Do I need a subscription of any kind?
- Do I need an email account?
- Can the reminders go into my calendar?
- Are sms-reminders supported?
- Why do I have to tap both follow up and send?
- How do I set up my iPhone for sending emails?
- What is the relation between Asynkronix and Followupthen?
- I can’t find the answer in the faq. What should I do?
No, but you have to verify your email address with followupthen.com. The first time you schedule a reminder with Whenwhat, you will get a verification email. As soon as you have followed the verification link in this email, you are ready to go.
Yes you do.
Yes, at followupthen.com you can set up a link to your calendar. More info at followupthen.
Yes, sms reminders are supported since version 1.1 of Whenwhat.
We know, it is a little clumsy with this extra step, but Apple designed it this way. If you want to use the default email accounts in your iPhone, you have to take this extra step. There are apps that send email without this extra step, but they can’t use the default email accounts already configured in your phone. Instead the email account must be configured within the app.
There are several tutorials available, for example this video on youtube.
No problem, the default account will be used for the reminders.
No relation, except that we use their excellent service everyday ourselves.
Send an email to email@example.com and we will try to answer the question.